Working with a variety of clients brings about many opportunities – and Social Tools Manager, Alejandro Aguirre has created a routine allowing him to keep it all organized and exciting!
- Everyone gets a “Case of the Mondays.” What helps you get through your Monday? Is it a quote, or personal or professional goals?
Watching motivational videos helps kick-start my Monday. Also, quotes by inspirational business leaders like Facebook COO, Sheryl Sandberg.
- What is your favorite part of your current position with JMC?
The opportunity to work with clients in different industries. Everyday I work on various projects with my clients, providing the best practice, and helping clients identify platform gaps and optimization opportunities.
- Do you have a favorite playlist or podcast you listen to at work?
I am a huge music person. I have an upbeat playlist on my Spotify named “Buzz 2017” that I am currently listening to every morning while commuting to work.
- Do you have a daily routine that helps you through your day?
My daily routine starts with checking my calendar to prepare for meetings, before tackling ongoing action items that I have organized in my spreadsheet.
- Any exciting projects you are currently working on?
The holidays are right around the corner, which means clients are preparing their holiday campaigns. It’s exciting building their campaigns in Sprinklr, and then presenting the results!